- View Offline
This course was created and produced by Rich Harrington. lynda.com is honored to host this content in our library.
- Cropping for better composition
- Rotating an image
- Making a levels adjustment
- Adjusting shadows or highlights
- Increasing saturation
- Converting to black and white
- Creating sepia-tone effects
- Using the Retouch Brush
- Sharpening photos
- Adding borders
- Copying and pasting adjustments
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, my name's Richard Harrington, and welcome to this course on Apple iPhoto. We'll be exploring practical techniques to help you enhance your images, UMA-shared real-world work flows, and let take a look at how to get your images looking from flat and boring or underexposed to great. This is a really straightforward course, and we're going to explore lots of sample images. So, I think you'll get some very practical techniques and start seeing results immediately.