Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Viewing and editing still images, part of iOS 5: iPhone and iPod touch Essential Training.
Now, let's take a look at how to view and edit the photos, stored on your…iPhone or iPod .…Again, photos can be moved to your device by syncing it through iTunes which we…have looked at how it do in Chapter 3, or you can shoot photos directly with…your built-in camera as we saw in the previous movie.…And you can also save photos you receive via email on your device, or by saving…them from webpages as we'll see in later chapters.…But in this movie, we're going to look at how to view your photos once they're…stored on your device.…All of your photos are found by tapping Photos.…Initially, your photos are displayed by albums.…The first item is the Camera Roll.…This album contains all the photos you have shot with your iPhone's camera, or…that you have saved from email messages or web pages.…
Basically, the Camera Roll stores all the images that were created or stored…from your device and didn't arrive here by syncing with your computer.…If you've never synced your photos with your computer, your Camera Roll be the…
- Exploring the touchscreen interface
- Setting up iPhone and iPod touch preferences
- Synching with a Mac or PC
- Typing with the intelligent keyboard
- Making phone calls and retrieving voicemail
- Finding a location with Maps
- Downloading and playing music and video
- Shooting and editing photos and video
- Using accessibility features
- Tweeting on the iPhone
- Locating a lost iPhone with Find My iPhone
- Sending free text messages with iMessage
- Finding and purchasing applications from the App Store
Skill Level Beginner
1. The Basics
2. The Essentials of Typing
3. Syncing with a Computer
4. The Phone Part of the iPhone
6. Surfing the Web
7. The iPod Part of the iPhone
8. Shooting Photos and Video and Managing the Photo Library
9. Getting Around
10. Managing Your Time
11. Taking Notes
12. The Other Included Apps
13. The App Store
14. Important Settings
15. Protecting Your iPhone
16. Using Siri and Voice Control
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.