Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Twitter, part of iOS 5: iPhone and iPod touch Essential Training.
If you're a Twitter user, you'll be happy to know that Apple has integrated it…directly into iOS making it easy to tweet directly from built-in apps like…Safari, Photos, the Camera, YouTube, and Maps.…To use this feature, go to Settings, and find Twitter.…If you have an existing account, enter your username and password here, and then tap Sign In.…If you haven't yet installed the Twitter app, you'll be asked if you want to install it now.…
You'll tap Install if you want to use the official Twitter app, or you can tap…later if you want to use a third-party app you can download from the App Store.…You will want to have at least one Twitter app if you want to tweet outside…of the apps on your device that Twitter has integrated into, but I'll just tap Later for now.…We'll get into installing apps in a later chapter, but just know that you can…install Twitter directly from here at any time by tapping this Install button.…If you have more than one account, maybe you have a personal Twitter account, as…
- Exploring the touchscreen interface
- Setting up iPhone and iPod touch preferences
- Synching with a Mac or PC
- Typing with the intelligent keyboard
- Making phone calls and retrieving voicemail
- Finding a location with Maps
- Downloading and playing music and video
- Shooting and editing photos and video
- Using accessibility features
- Tweeting on the iPhone
- Locating a lost iPhone with Find My iPhone
- Sending free text messages with iMessage
- Finding and purchasing applications from the App Store
Skill Level Beginner
iMovie for iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow1h 37m Beginner
1. The Basics
2. The Essentials of Typing
3. Syncing with a Computer
4. The Phone Part of the iPhone
6. Surfing the Web
7. The iPod Part of the iPhone
8. Shooting Photos and Video and Managing the Photo Library
9. Getting Around
10. Managing Your Time
11. Taking Notes
12. The Other Included Apps
13. The App Store
14. Important Settings
15. Protecting Your iPhone
16. Using Siri and Voice Control
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.