Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Syncing photos from a PC, part of iOS 5: iPhone and iPod touch Essential Training.
In this video, we're going to look at how to copy photos from your Windows PC…onto your iPhone or iPod , as well as how to copy the photos you shoot on…your iPhone or iPod touch onto your PC.…I have my iPod touch attached to my PC, although this will also work if you want…to use wireless syncing as well.…I've got it selected and I'm going to go over to the Photos tab, and all I have…to do here is check Sync Photos From, and then select where I want the photos to come from.…Now, you can only sync your photos to one location on your computer, so it does…matter where you store the photos you want to copy to your iPod or iPhone.…
You can choose your My Pictures folder, which you can see if you go to the Start…Menu, Pictures, and you can see in here I have a folder of pictures from…Australia, Southern Nevada, Taiwan, as well as the Sample Pictures and Slideshow…folders that were in here by default.…So, if I go back to iTunes, you can see that I can choose to sync all the photos…in My Pictures folder, or I can choose selected folders, which then lets me…
- Exploring the touchscreen interface
- Setting up iPhone and iPod touch preferences
- Synching with a Mac or PC
- Typing with the intelligent keyboard
- Making phone calls and retrieving voicemail
- Finding a location with Maps
- Downloading and playing music and video
- Shooting and editing photos and video
- Using accessibility features
- Tweeting on the iPhone
- Locating a lost iPhone with Find My iPhone
- Sending free text messages with iMessage
- Finding and purchasing applications from the App Store
Skill Level Beginner
iMovie for iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow1h 37m Beginner
1. The Basics
2. The Essentials of Typing
3. Syncing with a Computer
4. The Phone Part of the iPhone
6. Surfing the Web
7. The iPod Part of the iPhone
8. Shooting Photos and Video and Managing the Photo Library
9. Getting Around
10. Managing Your Time
11. Taking Notes
12. The Other Included Apps
13. The App Store
14. Important Settings
15. Protecting Your iPhone
16. Using Siri and Voice Control
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.