Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Syncing photos from a Mac, part of iOS 5: iPhone and iPod touch Essential Training.
In this video, we're going to look at how to copy photos from your Mac onto…your iPhone or iPod , as well as how to copy the photos you shoot on your…iPhone onto your Mac.…I still have my iPhone attached to my Mac and with it selected, I'll click the Photos tab.…And all I have to do here is check Sync Photos from and then select where I want…the photos to come from.…Now, you can only sync your photos to one location on your Mac.…So it does matter where you store the photos you want to copy to your iPod or iPhone.…You can choose your Pictures folder which is located in your Home folder or…you can choose any other folder in your Mac if you have your photos stored elsewhere.…
But if you have iPhoto on your Mac, which is part of the iLife suite of…applications, and you use it to manage and organize your digital photos which…you really should, select iPhoto from the menu.…Now, the default setting is to copy all Photos, Albums, Events and Faces to your…device but if you have thousands of photos in your iPhoto library, you might not…
- Exploring the touchscreen interface
- Setting up iPhone and iPod touch preferences
- Synching with a Mac or PC
- Typing with the intelligent keyboard
- Making phone calls and retrieving voicemail
- Finding a location with Maps
- Downloading and playing music and video
- Shooting and editing photos and video
- Using accessibility features
- Tweeting on the iPhone
- Locating a lost iPhone with Find My iPhone
- Sending free text messages with iMessage
- Finding and purchasing applications from the App Store
Skill Level Beginner
1. The Basics
2. The Essentials of Typing
3. Syncing with a Computer
4. The Phone Part of the iPhone
6. Surfing the Web
7. The iPod Part of the iPhone
8. Shooting Photos and Video and Managing the Photo Library
9. Getting Around
10. Managing Your Time
11. Taking Notes
12. The Other Included Apps
13. The App Store
14. Important Settings
15. Protecting Your iPhone
16. Using Siri and Voice Control
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.