Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Subscribing to calendars, part of iOS 5: iPhone and iPod touch Essential Training.
The Calendar app on the iPhone or iPod supports subscription to CalDAV accounts.…Basically, this means you can enter a server address and if necessary, a…username and password to automatically sync to your company's calendar or some…other organizations calendar with your Calendar app on your iPhone.…For example, maybe you set up a calendar for your family schedule using Goggle Calendar.…You could link your iPhone to that calendar so you always have quick access to…see and create events and appointments on it.…So if you have an online calendar that supports CalDAV like Yahoo!…or Google Calendars, you can subscribe to that calendar on your iPhone by going…to Settings > Mail Contacts, Calendars, and here tap Add Account, just like you…would if you were adding a new email account.…
But instead, choose Other and then tap Add CalDAV Account.…And in here, you just enter your account information.…For example, if Google calendars, you would enter Google.com as the server and…then enter your Google username and password.…
- Exploring the touchscreen interface
- Setting up iPhone and iPod touch preferences
- Synching with a Mac or PC
- Typing with the intelligent keyboard
- Making phone calls and retrieving voicemail
- Finding a location with Maps
- Downloading and playing music and video
- Shooting and editing photos and video
- Using accessibility features
- Tweeting on the iPhone
- Locating a lost iPhone with Find My iPhone
- Sending free text messages with iMessage
- Finding and purchasing applications from the App Store
Skill Level Beginner
iMovie for iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow1h 37m Beginner
1. The Basics
2. The Essentials of Typing
3. Syncing with a Computer
4. The Phone Part of the iPhone
6. Surfing the Web
7. The iPod Part of the iPhone
8. Shooting Photos and Video and Managing the Photo Library
9. Getting Around
10. Managing Your Time
11. Taking Notes
12. The Other Included Apps
13. The App Store
14. Important Settings
15. Protecting Your iPhone
16. Using Siri and Voice Control
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.