Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing photos and video, part of iOS 5: iPhone and iPod touch Essential Training.
Being able to store and view photos and videos on your iPhone or iPod 's…photo library is great because it gives you immediate access to them to show…your friends or other people.…But there will be times when the people you want to show your content to…aren't standing right next to you so you can't just hold up your device in front of them.…So in this movie, we'll look at the options that you have for remotely sharing…your photos and videos.…Start by opening Photos, opening the album containing the image you want to…share, and then tapping the photo to select it.…Next, tap the button in the lower-left hand corner to reveal the Sharing options.…The first item is Email Photo and that creates a new email message with…the photo attached.…
All you have to do here is enter an address in the To field, type a subject, and…if you want, some text in the body of the message and then you can send it off.…We'll come back to emailing photos in a little bit.…For now, I'll just cancel this and delete the draft.…
- Exploring the touchscreen interface
- Setting up iPhone and iPod touch preferences
- Synching with a Mac or PC
- Typing with the intelligent keyboard
- Making phone calls and retrieving voicemail
- Finding a location with Maps
- Downloading and playing music and video
- Shooting and editing photos and video
- Using accessibility features
- Tweeting on the iPhone
- Locating a lost iPhone with Find My iPhone
- Sending free text messages with iMessage
- Finding and purchasing applications from the App Store
Skill Level Beginner
1. The Basics
2. The Essentials of Typing
3. Syncing with a Computer
4. The Phone Part of the iPhone
6. Surfing the Web
7. The iPod Part of the iPhone
8. Shooting Photos and Video and Managing the Photo Library
9. Getting Around
10. Managing Your Time
11. Taking Notes
12. The Other Included Apps
13. The App Store
14. Important Settings
15. Protecting Your iPhone
16. Using Siri and Voice Control
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.