Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Searching your mailboxes, part of iPhone and iPod touch iOS 5 Essential Training.
- View Offline
There'll be times when you need to refer back to a previously received email,…but you might not remember which out of the scores or even hundreds of email in…your Inbox the information you need is in.…That's when mail search bar comes to the rescue.…The search bar is actually hidden at the very top of the list of emails in your…inbox or any other folders of emails you happen to be looking in.…To reveal it, go into one of you Inboxes and drag the list down slightly or if…you scrolled way down in your list, remember you can tap the top of the most…screens on your iPhone or iPod to jump back to the top.…Also, if you want to search all of your inboxes simultaneously, go back to…the list of Inboxes and tap All Inboxes and from here pull down to reveal a search box.…
To perform your search, tap in the search field and begin typing.…You can search the From, To and Subject fields of all of you emails or tap All…to search all three fields simultaneously as well as the content of your emails.…And here you can see the message that matches my search and I can tap it to read it.…
- Exploring the touchscreen interface
- Setting up iPhone and iPod touch preferences
- Synching with a Mac or PC
- Typing with the intelligent keyboard
- Making phone calls and retrieving voicemail
- Finding a location with Maps
- Downloading and playing music and video
- Shooting and editing photos and video
- Using accessibility features
- Tweeting on the iPhone
- Locating a lost iPhone with Find My iPhone
- Sending free text messages with iMessage
- Finding and purchasing applications from the App Store
Skill Level Beginner
iMovie for iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow1h 37m Beginner
1. The Basics
2. The Essentials of Typing
3. Syncing with a Computer
4. The Phone Part of the iPhone
6. Surfing the Web
7. The iPod Part of the iPhone
8. Shooting Photos and Video and Managing the Photo Library
9. Getting Around
10. Managing Your Time
11. Taking Notes
12. The Other Included Apps
13. The App Store
14. Important Settings
15. Protecting Your iPhone
16. Using Siri and Voice Control
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.