Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Printing from an iPhone using AirPrint, part of iOS 5: iPhone and iPod touch Essential Training.
With the release of iOS 4.2, Apple introduced AirPrint.…A feature that lets you wirelessly print from your iOS device, like your iPhone,…iPod , or iPad, to any AirPrint-enabled printer.…And that's the key;…the printer has to be specifically designed to support AirPrint.…These printers are mostly from Canon, HP, and Epson, and you can see which model…support AirPrint by going to the address you see here.…And the really great thing about AirPrint is that it requires no special set up.…Just follow the instructions that come with your AirPrint printer for connecting…it into your home or office's wireless network.…
As long as your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad is on the same network, and running…iOS 4.2 or later, printing to your device is super easy.…For the most part, if it's a document you can view on your device, you'll…probably be able to print to it.…AirPrint works with apps like your Safari browser, Mail, Photos, and any third…party apps in which the developer has included print capabilities.…
- Exploring the touchscreen interface
- Setting up iPhone and iPod touch preferences
- Synching with a Mac or PC
- Typing with the intelligent keyboard
- Making phone calls and retrieving voicemail
- Finding a location with Maps
- Downloading and playing music and video
- Shooting and editing photos and video
- Using accessibility features
- Tweeting on the iPhone
- Locating a lost iPhone with Find My iPhone
- Sending free text messages with iMessage
- Finding and purchasing applications from the App Store
Skill Level Beginner
iMovie for iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow1h 37m Beginner
1. The Basics
2. The Essentials of Typing
3. Syncing with a Computer
4. The Phone Part of the iPhone
6. Surfing the Web
7. The iPod Part of the iPhone
8. Shooting Photos and Video and Managing the Photo Library
9. Getting Around
10. Managing Your Time
11. Taking Notes
12. The Other Included Apps
13. The App Store
14. Important Settings
15. Protecting Your iPhone
16. Using Siri and Voice Control
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.