Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Playing and controlling music, part of iPhone and iPod touch iOS 5 Essential Training.
- View Offline
Now, let us take a look at how to play and control your music.…I will type Music on my iPhone to enter my music library.…To start a song playing, first locate it using one of the categories at the…button of the screen.…I will choose Artists.…And now I will scroll through it and find the artist I want to listen to.…I will select The Jellybricks.…Next I see a list of each album from this artist I have on my iPhone.…Some of these might not be entire albums.…It depends on what you have copied over to your device.…I will tap Goodnight to Everyone.…And now I am seeing the list of songs on this album.…
The first button at the top of the screen is Shuffle, which you can tap if you…would like to play the current list in a random order or just scroll through and…tap the song if you want to play.…Songs will play continuously, so if you want to listen to an entire album in…order, just tap the first song.…(Music playing)…That takes me to the Now Playing Screen and the song starts playing right away.…(Music playing)…
- Exploring the touchscreen interface
- Setting up iPhone and iPod touch preferences
- Synching with a Mac or PC
- Typing with the intelligent keyboard
- Making phone calls and retrieving voicemail
- Finding a location with Maps
- Downloading and playing music and video
- Shooting and editing photos and video
- Using accessibility features
- Tweeting on the iPhone
- Locating a lost iPhone with Find My iPhone
- Sending free text messages with iMessage
- Finding and purchasing applications from the App Store
Skill Level Beginner
iMovie for iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow1h 37m Beginner
1. The Basics
2. The Essentials of Typing
3. Syncing with a Computer
4. The Phone Part of the iPhone
6. Surfing the Web
7. The iPod Part of the iPhone
8. Shooting Photos and Video and Managing the Photo Library
9. Getting Around
10. Managing Your Time
11. Taking Notes
12. The Other Included Apps
13. The App Store
14. Important Settings
15. Protecting Your iPhone
16. Using Siri and Voice Control
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.