Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Customizing your wallpaper, part of iOS 5: iPhone and iPod touch Essential Training.
One thing you might want to do with the photos you've shot or copied to your…device is to set one of them as your wallpaper photo.…The wallpaper photo is what you see when you press the Home or Sleep/Wake button…while the phone is locked, and what you see behind your app icons when you're…looking at your Home screen.…This can both be the same image or two different images.…In this case, my phone's lock screen is set up with this image of water drops…that comes as part of the set of included wallpaper.…The iPhone or iPod touch come with a very nice collection of beautiful wallpaper…photos, but if you would like to express a bit of your personality, it's very…simple to use one of your own photos instead.…
We see the Time display at the top of the screen, overlaying a portion of my image.…And at the bottom of the screen, we have the Slide to Unlock Slider, which also…covers a portion of the image.…We'll see why this matters in just a few moments.…But for now, I'll unlock my phone and go to Settings > Wallpaper.…
- Exploring the touchscreen interface
- Setting up iPhone and iPod touch preferences
- Synching with a Mac or PC
- Typing with the intelligent keyboard
- Making phone calls and retrieving voicemail
- Finding a location with Maps
- Downloading and playing music and video
- Shooting and editing photos and video
- Using accessibility features
- Tweeting on the iPhone
- Locating a lost iPhone with Find My iPhone
- Sending free text messages with iMessage
- Finding and purchasing applications from the App Store
Skill Level Beginner
iMovie for iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow1h 37m Beginner
1. The Basics
2. The Essentials of Typing
3. Syncing with a Computer
4. The Phone Part of the iPhone
6. Surfing the Web
7. The iPod Part of the iPhone
8. Shooting Photos and Video and Managing the Photo Library
9. Getting Around
10. Managing Your Time
11. Taking Notes
12. The Other Included Apps
13. The App Store
14. Important Settings
15. Protecting Your iPhone
16. Using Siri and Voice Control
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.