Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating photo albums, part of iOS 5: iPhone and iPod touch Essential Training.
With the release of iOS 5, Apple included the ability to organize you…photos into albums directly on your device without having to sync it with your computer.…If your iPhone has become your primary camera, you probably have dozens if not…hundreds of photos documenting all kinds of events and activities.…And sometimes you would like to show friends your photos from certain events…without having to navigate through the hundreds of other photos in your Camera Roll.…The simple solution is to create an album.…Just open up your Photos, go you're your Camera Roll or any album containing…the photos you want to add to a new album, and tap the button in the upper right-hand corner.…
Then tap each photo you want to add to your album.…Once you have selected your photos, tap Add To.…Now, if you previously created an album on your device, you will have the option…here to add to one of those existing albums.…But the album has to have been created on your device, you can't add to albums…that were synced from your computer.…
- Exploring the touchscreen interface
- Setting up iPhone and iPod touch preferences
- Synching with a Mac or PC
- Typing with the intelligent keyboard
- Making phone calls and retrieving voicemail
- Finding a location with Maps
- Downloading and playing music and video
- Shooting and editing photos and video
- Using accessibility features
- Tweeting on the iPhone
- Locating a lost iPhone with Find My iPhone
- Sending free text messages with iMessage
- Finding and purchasing applications from the App Store
Skill Level Beginner
iMovie for iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow1h 37m Beginner
1. The Basics
2. The Essentials of Typing
3. Syncing with a Computer
4. The Phone Part of the iPhone
6. Surfing the Web
7. The iPod Part of the iPhone
8. Shooting Photos and Video and Managing the Photo Library
9. Getting Around
10. Managing Your Time
11. Taking Notes
12. The Other Included Apps
13. The App Store
14. Important Settings
15. Protecting Your iPhone
16. Using Siri and Voice Control
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.