Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Composing email, part of iOS 5: iPhone and iPod touch Essential Training.
Now let's take a look at how to compose email messages from your iPhone or iPod .…Let's tap the Mail app and you can compose email from any screen in the Mail app…by tapping the Compose button in the lower right hand corner.…This opens a new blank message.…You can fill out the fields here in any order you like, but let's work our…way down from the top.…In the To field, either start typing the address of the person you want to send…the email to or press the plus button to browse through your contacts and select…the recipient from there, or if you choose to type the address, e-mail suggests…names from your address book.…Just tap suggestion to choose that address.…
If you want to send the email to more than one recipient, just type another name.…Notice that we also have a Cc and Bcc field.…Generally, Cc is used to send a copy of the email to another person, just so…they know you sent it to the main recipient.…For instance, you might be sending an email to a customer but Cc your supervisor…to keep him or her on the loop.…
- Exploring the touchscreen interface
- Setting up iPhone and iPod touch preferences
- Synching with a Mac or PC
- Typing with the intelligent keyboard
- Making phone calls and retrieving voicemail
- Finding a location with Maps
- Downloading and playing music and video
- Shooting and editing photos and video
- Using accessibility features
- Tweeting on the iPhone
- Locating a lost iPhone with Find My iPhone
- Sending free text messages with iMessage
- Finding and purchasing applications from the App Store
Skill Level Beginner
iMovie for iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow1h 37m Beginner
1. The Basics
2. The Essentials of Typing
3. Syncing with a Computer
4. The Phone Part of the iPhone
6. Surfing the Web
7. The iPod Part of the iPhone
8. Shooting Photos and Video and Managing the Photo Library
9. Getting Around
10. Managing Your Time
11. Taking Notes
12. The Other Included Apps
13. The App Store
14. Important Settings
15. Protecting Your iPhone
16. Using Siri and Voice Control
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.