Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Browsing and buying with the iTunes app, part of iOS 5: iPhone and iPod touch Essential Training.
Built in every iPhone and iPod touch is the iTunes Store App.…Here you can browse, sample, purchase, and download music, videos, audiobooks,…and custom ringtones.…Basically, everything that's available through the iTunes Store on your computer…is available through the iTunes app.…If you are on the iPhone, you can even purchase and download movies over your…cellular providers' network when you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network.…You can start by tapping Music at the bottom of the screen.…Here you can browse new releases, top ten list in several genres, or browse…through the genres themselves.…
Similarly, tap Videos and you can browse through Hollywood movies, TV shows, and music videos.…And if you can't find what you are looking for through either of those screens,…tap Search and here you can type- in exactly what you are looking for.…I will look for the band The Jellybricks.…Here I will tap See All Albums and I will tap the album Goodnight to Everyone.…On each album page, you can sample 30 seconds of any track by tapping it.…
- Exploring the touchscreen interface
- Setting up iPhone and iPod touch preferences
- Synching with a Mac or PC
- Typing with the intelligent keyboard
- Making phone calls and retrieving voicemail
- Finding a location with Maps
- Downloading and playing music and video
- Shooting and editing photos and video
- Using accessibility features
- Tweeting on the iPhone
- Locating a lost iPhone with Find My iPhone
- Sending free text messages with iMessage
- Finding and purchasing applications from the App Store
Skill Level Beginner
iMovie for iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow1h 37m Beginner
1. The Basics
2. The Essentials of Typing
3. Syncing with a Computer
4. The Phone Part of the iPhone
6. Surfing the Web
7. The iPod Part of the iPhone
8. Shooting Photos and Video and Managing the Photo Library
9. Getting Around
10. Managing Your Time
11. Taking Notes
12. The Other Included Apps
13. The App Store
14. Important Settings
15. Protecting Your iPhone
16. Using Siri and Voice Control
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.