Join Bonnie Biafore for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with the Payroll Setup interview, part of QuickBooks Payroll Essential Training.
- With Payroll, there's a lot of detail to keep track of.…In QuickBooks, the Payroll setup interview…categorizes details to keep things tidy…and guides you step by step.…To open the interview, head up to the Menu bar…and click Employees and then choose Payroll Setup.…That opens up the QuickBook's Payroll setup interview.…In this company file, we're starting at the very beginning.…And you can see that because the green arrow…and the green highlighting is on Introduction.…
If you want, read through the introduction,…and then when you're ready to get started,…down at the bottom right, click Continue.…That takes you to the next step,…which is Company Setup.…And you can tell because over on the left side…the green arrow and the highlighting…has moved to Company Setup.…In addition, it's expanded to show the subcategories,…Compensation and Employee Benefits.…When you're ready to start defining compensation,…you have two choices.…You can come down to the bottom right and click Continue,…or just stay up here on the left side…
- Signing up for Intuit Payroll
- Working with the Setup Wizard
- Entering compensation and benefits items
- Setting up employees
- Defining payroll taxes
- Recording historical payroll data
- Running payroll
- Managing payroll liabilities
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 12/08/2017. What changed?
A: The following topic was updated: signing up for QuickBooks Payroll.