Join Bonnie Biafore for an in-depth discussion in this video Scheduling payroll tax payments, part of QuickBooks Payroll Essential Training.
- Intuit Payroll sets up schedules…for most of your tax payments,…based on the typical frequency for those items,…but you can change the frequency…if your company has to pay on a different schedule.…To set up tax payment schedules,…in the Payroll Setup interview,…go to the Taxes category, and then click Schedule Payments.…In this case, an item we created in another movie…doesn't have a schedule,…so it takes over the screen right off the bat.…It's the Florida Unemployment Insurance.…The payee is already filled in, so that's great,…but we have to add an account number.…
Click the Account Number box, and then type in the number.…I'm just gonna add 1234567.…The payment deposit frequency is set to quarterly,…which is the usual frequency.…In this example, we're gonna…leave that the way it is and click Finish.…Now you can see that the Florida Unemployment Insurance…has its schedule in place.…Let's say we're gonna edit…the California Withholding and Disability Insurance item.…Select it in the list, and then click Edit.…
- Signing up for Intuit Payroll
- Working with the Setup Wizard
- Entering compensation and benefits items
- Setting up employees
- Defining payroll taxes
- Recording historical payroll data
- Running payroll
- Managing payroll liabilities
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 12/08/2017. What changed?
A: The following topic was updated: signing up for QuickBooks Payroll.