- View Offline
- Signing up for Intuit Payroll
- Working with the Setup Wizard
- Entering compensation and benefits items
- Setting up employees
- Defining payroll taxes
- Recording historical payroll data
- Running payroll
- Managing payroll liabilities
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- Hi, I'm Bonnie Biafore. Welcome to Quickbooks Payroll Essential Training. This course introduces the basic of setting up and running payroll with an Intuit payroll service in Quickbooks. We'll explore working with payroll from within Quickbooks. I'll kick things off by comparing the three levels of Intuit payroll services. Then we'll explore the information you need to work with payroll. You'll see how to create payroll accounts and items, for compensation and benefits. We'll also look at setting up employee records, and payroll taxes.
And if you are starting payroll mid-year, you'll discover how to record payroll data for the year-to-date. We'll look at scheduling payroll runs, processing payroll, and printing paychecks and pay stubs. Finally, we'll run reports you can use if you prepare your own payroll tax forms. With that, let's get started with Quickbooks Payroll Essential Training.