Join Bonnie Biafore for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of QuickBooks Payroll Essential Training.
- With this introduction to intuit payroll,…you're ready to set up your payroll,…pay your employees,…and perform the other payroll related tasks.…As you know, tax regulations add all sorts…of complexities to employee compensation and benefits.…Remember, the intuit compliance website helps you…stay on top of all those details.…If you need more assistance with payroll matters,…ask your accountant or contact the IRS…or state tax agencies.…
On the other hand, for more help with intuit payroll,…you can turn to the QuickBooks online community.…There, click Payroll & Employees,…or you can look at articles…on the QuickBooks support website.…In the horizontal navigation bar,…click Payroll Solutions.…I'm Bonnie Biafore.…Thanks for joining me in exploring intuit payroll.…
- Signing up for Intuit Payroll
- Working with the Setup Wizard
- Entering compensation and benefits items
- Setting up employees
- Defining payroll taxes
- Recording historical payroll data
- Running payroll
- Managing payroll liabilities
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
What you need for payroll2m 15s
2. Setting Up Company and Employee Payroll Information
3. Defining Payroll Taxes
4. Finalizing Payroll Setup
5. Running Payroll and Paying Liabilities
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.