- Differences between the iPad Pro and standard iPads
- Setting up and working with the Apple Pencil
- Using the Apple Pencil for visual art
- Connecting and using the Smart Keyboard
- Using keyboard shortcuts
- Creating and editing documents in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Skill Level Beginner
- The iPad Pro is a thin, lightweight tablet with lots of computing power. It has the potential to be a real workhorse, and it's also great for just watching videos or browsing the web. But it's a device that invites a few very important questions. How is it different from a standard iPad? Can I use it as my primary computer? To try to answer those questions, and, of course, to help you learn how to work with all of the features that are unique to the iPad Pro, I've made a training course on LinkedIn Learning. I'm Nick Brazzi, and I want to help people decide whether the iPad Pro is the right tool for them, or if you already have an iPad Pro, I want you to be able to understand and use everything.
This course was made shortly after Apple released the third generation iPad Pro in November 2018. So that is the main star of this course. But I do also talk a lot about the first and second generation iPad Pro, giving you a complete picture no matter which iPad Pro model you have.