Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video What's next?, part of Learning Auria Pro.
- And there you have it.…I hope this course has given you a good idea…of what a powerful and capable app Auria Pro is…and that you'll be able to incorporate it…into your own audio recording projects.…As I've been mentioning throughout this course,…we have several other courses that take deep dives…into fundamental audio recording skills.…So if you're just entering into the world of recording…or even if you just want to brush up on your skills,…be sure to check out courses like…Audio Recording Techniques,…Audio Mastering Techniques,…Foundations of Audio Reverb,…Foundations of Audio Delay and Modulation,…and Foundations of Audio EQ and Filters.…
And those are really only scratching the surface.…Be sure to take some time to visit…the audio music section of our library…to browse our complete list…of our constantly expanding number of courses.…But that does it for now, so until next time,…I'm Garrick Chow and we'll see you soon.…
In this course, author Garrick Chow demonstrates the essential features of Auria Pro for the iPad. He starts by exploring the interface, including the Mix and Edit windows, and the hardware you'll need to get audio into Auria Pro. He then demonstrates how to record into Auria Pro—using musicians in a real recording session. He records a single track (acoustic guitar) and demos simultaneous multitrack recording. Then he shows how to edit the performances, and mix down and master the recording. Garrick closes with an explanation of how to create snapshots of your work, and back up and share music with Auria's extensive export options.
- Creating a new project
- Importing audio
- Recording a track
- Recording multiple tracks simultaneously
- Recording MIDI
- Selecting and trimming regions
- Editing MIDI
- Warping audio and stretching time
- Fading in and out
- Mixing tracks
- Saving and exporting tracks
Skill Level Beginner
iPad Music Production: AmpliTubewith Garrick Chow1h 46m Beginner
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 28m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
5. Saving and Exporting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.