Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Use inserts and plugins, part of Up and Running with Auria Pro.
- Alright, let's continue looking at the PSP channel strip.…For this example, I'm going to work with a fiddle,…so let's solo that track.…And I'll tap it's FX button…to bring up the Channel Strip.…Now, in addition to the three main processors,…meaning the Expander, the EQ, and the Compressor,…the PSP channel strip is also…where you'll find the insert plugins.…Here under the Inserts section is where you can add…up to four plugin effects.…Just tap None on any of the four insert menus…to see what the available plugins are.…And you can see we have Classic…and Convolution Reverb plugins,…both stereo and mono,…as well as Delay, Chorus, and ReTune plugins,…all of which come with Auria.…
You'll also see any other apps you have installed…on your iPad that are compatible with Auria,…so you can use their effects in Auria.…And this is also where you'll find any plugins…you've purchased or downloaded through the Plug-in Store,…but I'll talk more about that later.…To quickly run through the built-in plugins,…ClassicVerb is a very simple reverb effect module…
In this course, author Garrick Chow demonstrates the essential features of Auria Pro for the iPad. He starts by exploring the interface, including the Mix and Edit windows, and the hardware you'll need to get audio into Auria Pro. He then demonstrates how to record into Auria Pro—using musicians in a real recording session. He records a single track (acoustic guitar) and demos simultaneous multitrack recording. Then he shows how to edit the performances, and mix down and master the recording. Garrick closes with an explanation of how to create snapshots of your work, and back up and share music with Auria's extensive export options.
- Creating a new project
- Importing audio
- Recording a track
- Recording multiple tracks simultaneously
- Recording MIDI
- Selecting and trimming regions
- Editing MIDI
- Warping audio and stretching time
- Fading in and out
- Mixing tracks
- Saving and exporting tracks
Skill Level Beginner
iPad Music Production: AmpliTubewith Garrick Chow1h 46m Beginner
Foundations of Audio: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 29m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
5. Saving and Exporting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.