- In addition to the four insert plugins that are…available on each channel.…Where as we've seen you can add builtin effects…like Reverb and Delay, as well as other plugins…you can purchase and download.…Auria also has Auxiliary Effect Dials…you can use on each track.…You probably already notice that each channel has two…Auxiliary or AUX Dials, using these dials you can add…as much of the effects that are assigned to each dial…to your track as you like.…But how do you assign effects to the AUX Dials?…You do so by scrolling all the way…over to the Master Channel.…The Master Channel is where the audio from all your…other channels and subgroups ends up…and we'll look more closely at it in an upcoming movie.…
But for now, notice the AUX Effects Button here.…Tapping that button opens up the AUX Effects window…and it's here where you can assign effects that will…be applied to any channels Auxiliary Dials.…This looks a lot like the insert plugins…area on the ChannelStrip, but notice…here we have six available slots.…
In this course, author Garrick Chow demonstrates the essential features of Auria Pro for the iPad. He starts by exploring the interface, including the Mix and Edit windows, and the hardware you'll need to get audio into Auria Pro. He then demonstrates how to record into Auria Pro—using musicians in a real recording session. He records a single track (acoustic guitar) and demos simultaneous multitrack recording. Then he shows how to edit the performances, and mix down and master the recording. Garrick closes with an explanation of how to create snapshots of your work, and back up and share music with Auria's extensive export options.
- Creating a new project
- Importing audio
- Recording a track
- Recording multiple tracks simultaneously
- Recording MIDI
- Selecting and trimming regions
- Editing MIDI
- Warping audio and stretching time
- Fading in and out
- Mixing tracks
- Saving and exporting tracks
Skill Level Beginner
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 28m Intermediate
iPad Music Production: AmpliTubewith Garrick Chow1h 46m Beginner
1. Getting Started
5. Saving and Exporting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.