Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Save and manage your projects with Dropbox, part of Up and Running with Auria Pro.
- These days, you really don't need to have a computer…to use your iPad to its fullest.…Apple has made it so you can activate, use and backup…your iPad without needing a computer at all.…So, if you're someone who chooses not to use…a computer with your iPad,…but you still want to be able to backup…your Auria safely online, or even share them with others,…You have the option of using a free Dropbox account.…In case you are not familiar with a Dropbox,…it's a service that gives you two gigabytes…of online storage space,…that you can access anywhere you have an internet connection…and a mobile device or a computer.…
You can purchase additional storage space…or earn it for free by encouraging other people…to sign up for Dropbox.…To get started, just go to dropbox.com…and sign up for a free account.…After you register, you'll probably want to download…the Dropbox app for your iPad…although you don't need it to use Dropbox with Auria.…All you need is your login information.…Here, in Auria, go to Menu,…and Settings,…and then tap the Dropbox logo…
In this course, author Garrick Chow demonstrates the essential features of Auria Pro for the iPad. He starts by exploring the interface, including the Mix and Edit windows, and the hardware you'll need to get audio into Auria Pro. He then demonstrates how to record into Auria Pro—using musicians in a real recording session. He records a single track (acoustic guitar) and demos simultaneous multitrack recording. Then he shows how to edit the performances, and mix down and master the recording. Garrick closes with an explanation of how to create snapshots of your work, and back up and share music with Auria's extensive export options.
- Creating a new project
- Importing audio
- Recording a track
- Recording multiple tracks simultaneously
- Recording MIDI
- Selecting and trimming regions
- Editing MIDI
- Warping audio and stretching time
- Fading in and out
- Mixing tracks
- Saving and exporting tracks
Skill Level Beginner
iPad Music Production: AmpliTubewith Garrick Chow1h 46m Beginner
Foundations of Audio: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 29m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
5. Saving and Exporting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.