- Once you're satisfied with your mix,…you'll most likely want to share it with others…or at least have a copy for yourself that you can play…without having to fire up Auria each time.…Auria gives you several options…for exporting your mixed project…and you can choose the method in File Format…that works best for what you intend to do with the file.…So, let's say I have this mix at a place I'm happy with…and I want to share it with some friends.…I'm going to go to the Menu and choose Mixdown.…That opens up the Mixdown window.…The first thing you can do is name your file.…Auria automatically places the name of your project here…but you might want to add on a date…or a description of the mix.…
Like for instance I might add rough…to the end of the name so when I'm looking at the file,…I'll know this is a rough mix.…Next you can choose whether you want to…export the entire song or just a section.…I'm going to export the entire song…but there may be times when you want to export a section.…Maybe you just want to send an excerpt…
In this course, author Garrick Chow demonstrates the essential features of Auria Pro for the iPad. He starts by exploring the interface, including the Mix and Edit windows, and the hardware you'll need to get audio into Auria Pro. He then demonstrates how to record into Auria Pro—using musicians in a real recording session. He records a single track (acoustic guitar) and demos simultaneous multitrack recording. Then he shows how to edit the performances, and mix down and master the recording. Garrick closes with an explanation of how to create snapshots of your work, and back up and share music with Auria's extensive export options.
- Creating a new project
- Importing audio
- Recording a track
- Recording multiple tracks simultaneously
- Recording MIDI
- Selecting and trimming regions
- Editing MIDI
- Warping audio and stretching time
- Fading in and out
- Mixing tracks
- Saving and exporting tracks
Skill Level Beginner
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 28m Intermediate
iPad Music Production: AmpliTubewith Garrick Chow1h 46m Beginner
1. Getting Started
5. Saving and Exporting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.