Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Additional editing tools, part of Learning Auria Pro.
- [Voiceover] Let's take a look at a variety of other…editing tools and techniques that are available in Aria.…Previously we saw that if you wanted to split multiple…regions at the same time, you would first tap the…multi-region select button and then the select the…regions that you wanted to split.…And then just tap the split button.…And that splits all the selected regions.…Let's undo that.…And I'll turn off the multi-select.…But you can also split all of your…regions at the same place if necessary.…For example, we have about five seconds at the…beginning of this song where we hear nothing…and then James does his count in.…
Now, before I do that, I'm noticing, up in the project…title area, that I still have a track soloed some place.…Two quickly un-solo all of your tracks,…just tap that flashing solo button.…That way you don't have to go hunting around…to find all the soloed tracks.…Alright, so back to splitting.…I'll play a little bit.…- [Voiceover] One one two two three three four four…(guitar strums)…So, I'm gonna zoom in a little bit.…
In this course, author Garrick Chow demonstrates the essential features of Auria Pro for the iPad. He starts by exploring the interface, including the Mix and Edit windows, and the hardware you'll need to get audio into Auria Pro. He then demonstrates how to record into Auria Pro—using musicians in a real recording session. He records a single track (acoustic guitar) and demos simultaneous multitrack recording. Then he shows how to edit the performances, and mix down and master the recording. Garrick closes with an explanation of how to create snapshots of your work, and back up and share music with Auria's extensive export options.
- Creating a new project
- Importing audio
- Recording a track
- Recording multiple tracks simultaneously
- Recording MIDI
- Selecting and trimming regions
- Editing MIDI
- Warping audio and stretching time
- Fading in and out
- Mixing tracks
- Saving and exporting tracks
Skill Level Beginner
iPad Music Production: AmpliTubewith Garrick Chow1h 46m Beginner
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 28m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
5. Saving and Exporting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.