- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Sean] Creating good photos with your iPhone or iPad isn't just about the hardware of the device it's also about understanding the iOS 12 software that powers it so that you can capture the photos you want rather then settling for the default way the camera sees the scene. Understanding and taking advantage of the many photo features in iOS 12 will help you take better photos and videos with the native camera app and with the organizational and editing tools in the photos app you'll be able to enjoy them more.
In my LinkedIn learning course I take a detailed look at the many photo features in iOS 12 as well as how some more traditional photography concepts relate to the iPhone. The goal is to help you understand how to get the most from the camera that's always with you and take your photos further with the image editing, organizing and sharing possibilities in the iPhone or iPad. So join me, Sean Duggan, in my course, iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 12.
Editing Macro Flower Photographswith Susan Varnum49m 50s Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.