iPad Classroom Fundamentals
The iPad is a valuable learning tool that brings 21st century instruction techniques into the classroom. In this course, Laurie Burruss shows how to deploy iPads devices in your classroom, whether students bring the devices or the school provides them. Learn how to sync multiple iPad devices to a master with Apple Configurator; download apps; create a classroom calendar; and print and project lessons from the iPad. Laurie also includes her top tips and tricks for getting the most from the your iPad setup.
- Exploring common device ownership models
- Using iPads with a learning management system (LMS)
- Downloading apps
- Setting up the master sync
- Projecting from an iPad
- Printing with AirPrint
- Sharing content with Dropbox
- Creating an iPad photo gallery
- Browsing the web
- Exploring the world with Maps
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Laurie Burruss. In my role as a professor at Pasadena City College, I've implemented and overseen the prototype of an iPad classroom. This course covers how to set up your classroom for the iPad. The iPad's multi-sensory features, the onboard apps, and the ever-growing variety of apps available in iTunes provide a great platform for the teacher to discover new ways to engage students. We'll dive into topics like planning and implementing an iPad classroom; discovering how to use the iPad as a tool to collaborate, remediate, problem solve, assess, and communicate to further enhance learning; selecting apps that support your teaching style and target student group; and assessing the results of iPad projects all created and implemented on the iPad.
This course is designed for teachers and others with basic computer and internet knowledge and who wish to become more skilled at developing 21st century teaching and learning for the classroom. Let's get started.
Windows Server 2012 Active Directory: Domain Service Design25,804 Views
Lightroom 5 Essentials: 02 Managing Images with the Library Module220,866 Views
After Effects Apprentice 07: Parenting48,350 Views
New Ways to Create Music with Logic Pro X74,615 Views
FrontPage 2003 Essential Training311,006 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,676,368 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery301,789 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training1,023,003 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced391,623 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training630,358 Views