- Adjusting exposure and focus in the Camera app
- Using the self-timer and burst modes
- Shooting slow-motion and time-lapse videos
- Flagging favorites
- Creating photo albums
- Adjusting images with the enhanced editing controls in iOS 8
- Trimming video
- Sharing from Photos
- Sharing with iCloud
- Syncing photos with iTunes
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Sean Duggan. In this course, we'll take a photography-focused view at the features and capabilities found in Apple's iOS eight mobile operating system. We'll start by exploring the improved camera app where you can adjust exposure, shoot panoramas, create time-lapse videos, and with the iPhone six and six plus, shoot in super-slow motion. Then we'll take a look at how photos are organized on your iOS eight device, and explore ways to use the available functionality to adapt it to your own mobile photography workflow.
Next, we'll move on to editing features in the Photos app, including the ability to apply non-destructive edits and through the use of the new extension capabilities, how to access other editing apps directly within the Photos app. We'll also take a look at ways that you can share your photos with family and friends as well as sync images to different iOS devices and your computer. If you're a photographer who loves to make images with an iPhone, the new features in iOS eight will add a lot to your mobile photography workflow.