- Setting up SiriKit in a project
- Authorizing Siri for your app
- Testing the default SiriKit app
- Writing simple payment handling code
- Resolving, confirming, and handling intents
- Sending data from Siri to your app
- Using a photo intent to search for photos
- Reviewing Siri support in photo apps, VoIP calling apps, ride apps, and workout apps
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Todd] Hi, I'm Todd Perkins. Welcome to this course on developing for SiriKit. This course is focused on adding Siri support to your existing apps. We'll start with the basics about SiriKit, what its limitations and possibilities are, the workflow for implementing Siri in code, and how to update your project settings to support Siri. From there, we'll look at adding voice control to send messages and payments. We'll go into detail about how to react when Siri receives data from a user, and how to either accept that data or request more information.
After that, we'll discuss how to create customizable user interfaces that are presented by Siri without having to open your app. We'll then look at taking data received from Siri and how to use it inside of your full application if necessary. We'll wrap up by looking at Siri support in photo apps, VoIP calling apps, ride apps, and workout apps. So let's jump in!