Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video iCloud photo sharing, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 8.
- A cool feature of the photos app…is that you can create albums that you can share…with other people directly from your iOS device…using iCloud.…Images in the shared album are not part of your normal…iCloud storage so you don't have to worry about…using up your storage limit with this feature.…Once you've created a shared album…anyone you've invited it to can also add photos…as well as comments…and those will show up on your iOS device.…Let's check out how this works.…To set up iCloud photo sharing…go to "Settings", "iCloud" and then "Photos".…
And just turn on iCloud photo sharing.…Now I already have mine turned on because I'm already…sharing some albums.…I'm not going to turn mine off right now…because if I do it will delete the photos…from the shared albums.…I'll just tap "Cancel" here, and leave that on…and I'll come out here and go into my photos album.…Now here I am in the shared section,…I can just create a new shared album…by tapping on that plus symbol…and I'll give a name to this album.…I'll call it "Night Panos",…
- Adjusting exposure and focus in the Camera app
- Using the self-timer and burst modes
- Shooting slow-motion and time-lapse videos
- Flagging favorites
- Creating photo albums
- Adjusting images with the enhanced editing controls in iOS 8
- Trimming video
- Sharing from Photos
- Sharing with iCloud
- Syncing photos with iTunes
Skill Level Beginner
iPhone Photography: Shooting to Storytellingwith Richard Koci Hernandez1h 45m Appropriate for all
Tony Cruz's iPhone Surf Photography: Start to Finishwith Tony Cruz7m 22s Appropriate for all
1. Using the Camera App
2. Organizing Photos and Movies with the Photos App
3. Editing Photos and Videos with the Photos App
4. Sharing and Transferring Photos from Your Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.