- [Instructor] One of the very convenient aspects…of using iCloud photos is that you have access…to all of the images that you've taken…with your iOS devices…in the Photos program on the Mac.…And you can also access your images on the web…via icloud.com.…Let's take a look.…So this is the Photos program on a Mac…running the High Sierra operating system.…And as you can see, it looks very similar…to the photos program on an iPhone…or on an iPad.…
We can view our images as Moments,…Collections, and Years,…just like on the iPhone.…Or we can view the more chronological organization…of the Photos view.…Over on the left-hand side,…we can view our photos according…to whether they're Memories, Favorites,…People, Places, et cetera.…And we have access to the Media Type Albums.…We have access to the albums…that you've created on the phone.…
And there's also the Shared Albums.…Both the High Sierra…and Mojave operating systems support the HEIC image format…and the HEVC video format, natively.…But earlier versions of macOS do not.…So if you're using the Photos program…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.