Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video iCloud Photo Library, part of iPhone and iPad Photography for iOS 11.
- [Instructor] iCloud Photo Library is a feature…that will synchronize all of the images that you take…with your iPhone to all of your other iOS devices,…as well as to the Photos app on your Mac.…Unlike Photo Steam, there's no 30-day limit…attached to these synchronized images.…Let's take a look at how iCloud Photo Library works…and, also, examine the conflicts between using it…and syncing photos via iTunes.…So, before we get into the specifics…of just what iCloud Photo Library offers…and how to activate it on your iOS device,…one very important thing that you need to know…is that it's not compatible…with syncing images from your Mac via iTunes.…
Each service offers different capabilities,…but you have to choose which one you want to use.…You can use one or the other, but not both.…Now, as we saw in an earlier movie,…syncing albums from the photos program on the Mac via iTunes…is really less useful now that you cannot see the albums…in the albums screen on your iPhone or iPad.…Though, of course, they will still appear…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Previewing and trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.