Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video For You, part 2, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 12.
- [Instructor] So we're continuing…our exploration of Memories from the last movie.…And the reason that I wanted to move…over to my iPad is that I have a larger screen,…and it's just easier to work with.…But all of the functionality that I'm going to cover here…will work the same on an iPhone.…Now as I mentioned earlier, the Memories that show up…in the For You section are created automatically.…But you can create your own based on photos…that you've placed into an Album.…I already have an Album of black-and-white travel photos…that I want to use, so I'm just going to…tap on that to open that up.…
And to promote an Album into a Memory,…all you have to do is tap on the title…of the Album and the date range…that shows up there in upper left.…Just tap on that and it takes me into this Memory section.…Up in the upper right corner, I'll tap on the blue button…with the three dots, and I'll just choose Add to Memories.…And now if I come to the For You section,…we can see that that's been added.…I'll tap on that again to go into it.…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.