Learn about the XcodeServerAPI framework that runs the Buildasaur app. The open source app is written in Swift, and wraps the Xcode Server REST API.
- [Mark] Using the Xcode Server API…can sometimes be a lot of effort.…Thankfully the creators of Buildasaur have also…open sourced Swift library that wraps…the Xcode Server API calls.…Project is called XcodeServerSDK…and can be found at the following link.…
- What is continuous integration?
- Setting up Xcode Server
- Creating a bot for your project
- Monitoring your bot
- Using Xcode Server API
- Starting a new integration
- Downloading build artifacts