Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Building Your First iOS App.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about what you should know coming into this course. This course is a basic course in iOS development and therefore doesn't require much. You should have familiarity with macOS and text editing because we're going to be writing a little bit of code. That said, any coding experience you have does help but it's not necessary for the course. I don't assume that you're an expert developer. So if you see this list and you feel comfortable you're ready to proceed with the course.
- Creating an Xcode project
- Navigating the Xcode interface
- How model-view-controller works in an iOS app
- Troubleshooting UI-to-code connections
- Planning an app within your constraints
- Setting up the UI
- Testing your app on a device
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 12: iPhone and iPad New Featureswith Garrick Chow39m 23s Intermediate
iOS Development: Architecturewith Károly Nyisztor2h Intermediate
1. Create Your First App
2. Core Skills
3. Build a Simple App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.