Join Bear Cahill for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Building iOS Apps with AWS Mobile.
- [Instructor] To get the most out of this course, you should already be fairly comfortable with server-related concepts and ideally, Swift 4 and Xcode in general. We'll be using an iOS project as our example client but the concepts should transfer to other platforms. If you need to brush up on Swift, check out the Swift 4 Essential Training course. I'll be using Xcode and a browser throughout the videos and you shouldn't need any other tools. You'll also want an Amazon Web Services account to access what's available from AWS.
I've also provided exercise files for you to use. For each video, there is a begin state to start and an end state for what was done. Feel free to jump in at any point and catch up but I do encourage you to follow along as much as possible.
- AWS Mobile introduction
- Create your app project
- Adding authentication
- Adding Facebook and Google logins
- Configure data and file storage
- Reading, updating, deleting, and querying data
- Uploading, downloading, and deleting files
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with AWS Mobile
2. User Accounts and Authentication
3. Data Storage with AWS Mobile
4. File Storage with AWS Mobile
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.