- [Instructor] To get the most out of this course, you should already be familiar with Swift 4 and Xcode in general. Being familiar with the concepts of unit testing would be helpful but not necessary. I'll be using Xcode throughout the videos and you shouldn't need any other tools. If you need to brush up on your Swift knowledge, check out the Swift 4 Essential Training course. I've also provided exercise files for you. For each video, there's a begin state to start and an end state for what was done in that video. Feel free to jump in at any point and catch up but I do encourage you to follow along as much as possible.
- Unit testing and test-driven development
- Unit tests in Xcode
- Writing a unit test
- Using mock test data and mock classes
- Writing asynchronous unit tests
- Configuring and recording UI tests
- Accessing UI elements from your UI tests