Join Brian Advent for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Machine Learning for iOS Developers.
- [Instructor] In order to get the most out of this course, I'd like to give you a quick overview about what you should already know, and what the requirements are. So first of all, what you need is a Mac with Xcode 9 or later installed. You should have a solid understanding of the Swift programming language and the paradigms and concepts that are associated with iOS development. You should know your way around Xcode and Interface Builder, but what is not mandatory for this course is to already have knowledge on Core ML and Machine Learning.
If you have, that's great, but if you do not have any experience with that, you can just continue. But if you'd like to have a overview about all the concepts in Apple development with Core ML, Computer Vision, and so on, then have a look at the lynda.com, or LinkedIn Learning library to check out my introduction course on Core ML and the associated Apple frameworks, but that is absolutely not mandatory to take this course.
- Using Turi Create to create custom models
- Getting comfortable with Python
- Preparing data for Turi Create
- Creating a machine learning model with Turi Create
- Implementing an image picker controller
- Using Core ML and the Vision framework for image classification