Join Mark DiFranco for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Xcode Server: Continuous Integration for iOS Developers.
- [Instructor] For this course, it helps to have an Apple Developer account. You'll also need a GitHub account for your source code. Finally, you should have admin privileges on the Mac computer you plan to install Xcode Server on.
- What is continuous integration?
- Setting up Xcode Server
- Creating a bot for your project
- Monitoring your bot
- Using Xcode Server API
- Starting a new integration
- Downloading build artifacts