Join Mark DiFranco for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Swift: Writing Testable Code.
- [Instructor] Before taking this course you should be relatively familiar with Xcode. We'll be using some open source frameworks so familiarity with the dependency managers such as Carthage or CocoaPods will help. Finally, we'll be programming in Swift three, so knowledge of Swift is required.
- Why write unit tests?
- What is dependency injection?
- Using protocols to help with tests
- Handling external dependencies
- Anatomy of a test case
- Writing tests
- Analyzing code coverage
- Visualizing test results
- Writing and extending UI tests
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Dependency Injection
2. Using Protocols
3. Writing Tests
4. UI Tests
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.