Join Kyle Sherman for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Learning LayoutTest for iOS Development.
- [Instructor] Before starting this course, you should be an intermediate to advanced iOS developer. This means you have worked on some apps and have a good working knowledge of UI kit and many of its standard components. You should also have a working knowledge of Swift, as all the examples in this course are done in the language. However, layout test is written and can be used from objective C as well. Having a basic of understanding of CocoaPods will also be helpful, however we will go over its installation in the installation video. If you feel you are not yet to an intermediate or advanced iOS developer stage, you should check out courses in the course catalog on iOS development.
- Installing the library
- Specifying test data
- Reviewing property-based testing
- Using test data and writing the LayoutTest test
- Testing views at different sizes
- Debugging with snapshots
- Dealing with common errors
- Advanced debugging tips
- Exploring catalog view