Join Steven Lipton for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of watchOS App Development: Notifications.
- [Instructor] Since this course is about watchOS, I'd like you to have some familiarity with developing watchOS in Xcode. We'll be also using Swift, so knowing Swift would be good, too. The user notifications framework uses closures and delegate methods pretty frequently, so a good familiarity will help there, too. If you are not sure about any of these, don't worry. I'll try to make it as simple to understand as possible.
- Running iPhone local notifications on the Apple Watch simulator
- Running push notifications on the Apple Watch simulator
- Adding icons
- Default long look, static long look, and dynamic long look
- Setting up local notifications
- Coding and running notifications
- Setting interface controllers