Join Emmanuel Henri for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Machine Learning for iOS: Core ML and Create ML.
- [Instructor] As this course is an exploration of machine learning concepts with iOS, you don't need any prior experience with this subject, as we'll cover the basics in this course. However, experience with iOS and Xcode is a must, as we won't cover the basics of using the dev tool or an iOS application for the purpose of learning ML. As you'll see, I'm running on a Mac, and as of now you can only use Xcode on a Mac. However, it is really important to mention that the Create ML tool only works in macOS Catalina. So, if you don't have this version of macOS installed, you won't be able to follow along in this course.
- The Core ML architecture
- Setting up a new project with the Create ML tool
- Testing a model with new data
- Integrating an ML model into an iOS app
- Converting models from other projects