Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Building Your First iOS 13 App.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about what you should know coming in to this course. As this course is a basic course, the only prerequisites are that you're familiar with macOS and familiar with working with text including copying and pasting text. Of course we're going to be running some code so if you've never written any code before and you find yourself feeling lost, feel free to watch one of the courses in the library to come up to speed a little bit. That said, I don't assume you know anything about programming. So while programming knowledge will help, it is not required. So if you are familiar with macOS and can work with text, you are ready to proceed with the course.
- Creating an Xcode project
- Navigating the Xcode interface
- Running your first app
- Building layouts with storyboards
- Connecting UI elements to code
- Coding interactivity