Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of iOS 11 Development Essential Training: Intermediate UI Design.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about what you should know coming into this course. If you have watched the other courses in this series, you're ready to proceed without any other experience. If you're coming into this course a la carte, then make sure you have Swift experience as well as Xcode experience. The course is going to assume that you're familiar with both basic Swift and basic Xcode workflows. If you see this and you feel comfortable, you're ready to go ahead with the course.
Instructor Todd Perkins shows how to use pickers, pop-up messages, sliders, switches, and indicators to build a sophisticated app interface, and display HTML content, files, and data with web views. Plus, learn how to dynamically update your layouts using size classes, and get a brief overview of the Apple Human Interface Guidelines.
- Picker views, controllers, sliders, and indicators
- Creating UI elements with code
- Displaying images with image views
- Creating web views to display web content
- Changing fonts, pins, and views with size classes