Join Harrison Ferrone for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of iOS Test-Driven Development Fundamentals.
- [Instructor] For this course I'm assuming that you have a working knowledge of Swift since we'll be using Swift 3 for our project. I'm also assuming that you're familiar with iOS development in general and the basics of the Xcode editor. While you're following along with the course, and you find you need a refresher, I'd encourage you to take a look at Swift 3 Essential Training.
- Test-driven development: history and theory
- Creating a data model test
- Expanding tests
- Testing class methods
- Checking for duplicates
- Testing table views
- Mocking cells
- Testing cell selection
- Assembling the app
Skill Level Intermediate
Distributing Your iOS App for Testing with TestFlightwith Ron Buencamino35m 10s Intermediate
1. Foundation and Theory
2. Data Models and the Manager Class
3. UITableView Testing
4. Finishing Touches and Xcode Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.