Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 9.
- This course, as the title implies, is designed for photographers. The focus is on the photography-related features in iOS 9. So I won't be covering other functionality that falls outside that description. A few of the things covered in this course pertain to hardware based features that are specific to the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus as well as the previous iPhone 6, but that's a very small part of the overall material. In terms of the version of iOS 9, this course was recorded using iOS 9.0.2.
It's not uncommon for an operating system to have new incremental updates, especially not long after its initial release. These typically address bugs and glitches, but sometimes, an update will include new features or other changes. If significant changes occur to the photography features in the future, we'll update the course to make it current.
- Adjusting exposure and focus in the Camera app
- Using the self-timer and burst modes
- Shooting slow-motion and time-lapse videos
- Flagging favorites
- Making smart adjustments to light and color
- Trimming video
- Sharing from Photos
- Sharing with iCloud
- Syncing photos with iTunes and My Photo Stream
- Using the iCloud Photo Library