Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 8.
- This course, as the title implies, is designed for photographers. The focus is on the photography-related features in iOS Eight, so I won't be covering other functionality that falls outside that description. A few of things covered in the course pertain to hardware-based features that are specific to the iPhone Six and Six Plus, but that's a very small part of the overall material. In terms of the version of iOS Eight, this course was recorded using iOS 8.1. It's not uncommon for an operating system to have new, incremental updates, especially right after its initial release.
Typically, these address bugs and glitches, but sometimes an update will include new features or other changes, and that was the case with 8.1, which brought back the camera roll and also introduced a beta version of iCloud Photo Library. If significant changes occur to the photography features in the future, we'll update the course to make it current.
- Adjusting exposure and focus in the Camera app
- Using the self-timer and burst modes
- Shooting slow-motion and time-lapse videos
- Flagging favorites
- Creating photo albums
- Adjusting images with the enhanced editing controls in iOS 8
- Trimming video
- Sharing from Photos
- Sharing with iCloud
- Syncing photos with iTunes