- [Narrator] Let's talk about what you should know coming into this course. This course is a basic course in iOS development, and therefore doesn't require much. You should have familiarity with macOS and text editing because we're going to be writing a little bit of code. That said, any coding experience you have does help, but it's not necessary for the course. I don't assume that you're an expert developer. So if you see this list and you feel comfortable, you're ready to proceed with the course.
- Installing and using Xcode
- Working with storyboards
- Working with UI objects and events
- Resizing objects and layouts dynamically
- Coding UI objects such as buttons
- Loading and displaying data in table views
- Testing your iOS app
Skill Level Beginner
1. Xcode Fundamentals
2. Core Skills
3. Responsive UI Design
4. Coding UI Objects
5. Table Views
6. App Flow and Testing
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.