Learn how to create visually appealing, customized animations in your apps with UIKit.
- The visuals and delightful interactions of any mobile application often determine its success or failure with its customers and within its industry. Even though form should follow function, there's nothing that says the form can't be beautiful in itself. Being able to create clean customized animations in your apps will not only attract your users, it'll keep them coming back again and again. Hi, I'm Harrison Ferrone and I've been an IOS Developer for several years in the U.S. and abroad mainly working on healthcare and business applications in SWIFT.
In this course, we'll be diving into the fundamentals of the UIKit API by working with a static starter project I've created for you. From view animations, transitions, and key frame animations, all the way to working with auto layout and dynamic views, we'll lay a strong foundation for you to continue exploring this broad topic and bringing your apps to life. We've got a lot of exciting content to cover, so let's get started.
- How animations fit into the view controller lifecycle
- Writing simple view animations
- Making use of animation options
- Adding spring animations
- Working with keyframes
- Using calculation modes
- Animating constraint values
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
Starter project review1m 45s
2. Animation Basics
3. Springs and Transitions
4. Working with Keyframes
5. Auto Layout and Beyond
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.